Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: OZZFEST in Charlotte

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    OZZFEST in Charlotte

    Went down this year...that show was amazing...I've been to more than 1 and I think this was the best of all...OZZY sounded amazing, and Zakk's solo ran about 10-15 minutes and was insane. Anyone else down there yesterday ?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    How was Lamb of God?
    and Devildriver?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    Lamb of God was excellent...had the best light show there...and the pit during Devildriver was the most active and violent of the day on the second stage...the show was great.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    What all did ozzy play?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    From what I can remember, Ozzy played: i don't know, mr. crowley, not going away, crazy train, paranoid, suicide solution, here for you, mama i'm coming home, i don't want to change the world, dreamer, and road to nowhere...I may have left 1 or 2 out.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    What about Behemoth?!

    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/38j-i8jH7xk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/38j-i8jH7xk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    Behemoth was good as well....but I was in line for a monster energy and i missed the pit...watched it from the monster lounge type thing...it was hot and i was about dead after devildriver.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    i really like his version of mississippi queen.
    just the guitar solos in general for that song rock.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    My ex girlfriend went last summe to the sounds of the underground tour and was a VIP guest and was backstage while she watched IN FLAMES, BEHEMOTH, Cannibal Corpse, GWAR, As I lay Dying etc. SHe said Behemoth were like short lol, they were like real live Dethklok
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZFEST in Charlotte

    My kid went with some friends and their parents...she got to meet Hatebreed and Static X. Already planning the next thing she is going to...Breaking Benjamin and 3 Days Grace. I think I will go to that one with her.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •